When our session starts there are two options.
Option One -, you can ask me your questions and I will give you a detailed picture of what I am seeing, what spirit is saying, what I am feeling, and anything that I just know about the situation. If there are energetic blocks I can make you aware of them and provide guidance on the options to remove them; which could be mudras, meditations, .self-healing techniques or invitations to experience a 7 Rays of Creation Color Healing or The Ho Oponopono Healing Treatment We can move from topic to topic as you desire.
Option Two – sit back, relax and let me read with no questions asked. I will do an in-depth reading on each of the 12 chakras. Answering questions around the following topics
- The root chakra is concerned with body, money, survival, and security.
- The sacral chakra is concerned with sexuality and emotions
- The solar plexus chakra is concerned with power, will, control, and ego
- The heart chakra is concerned with family love and self love
- The throat chakra is concerned with verbal and non-verbal communication
- The third eye chakra is concerned with visualization and clairvoyance
- The crown chakra is concerned with oneness and spiritual survival
[table id=7 /]